Sunday, July 28

Upcoming Changes

It's been a while since the last time I posted, and to be honest, I've been rather lax with posting, which is not something I'm particularly happy about. I'm planning to devote more of my time to this project.

When I started with this blog I had the intention of writing - primarily - articles that focused on larg and complex issues. Guides or tutorials, if you will. That didn't work out very well for me. I found, after some time of writing in that style, that many paragraph "essays" are difficult to write quality content for, and that a lot of my best ideas can't be expanded into hundreds of words.

In the future I will be focusing more on consistent, shorter pieces, rather than large ones infrequently, and addition to this, I'm going to be adding content on more than simply ways of coping with Aspergers. That general idea is still what makes this blog what it is, but I believe the site will benefit from a larger variety of content.

No comments:

Post a Comment